The high standard of ALUNA® structural components is due to our attention to details. All components are manufactured in specialized European companies on our order. They are specially designed and patented as ALUNA® system solutions - plastic profile plugs, masking brushes, sealing belts and roller bearings. Metal parts (rivets, bolts, locks) are made of stainless steel, which guarantees their resistance to aggressive environmental factors and increased humidity.
ALUNA® has an online service and an automatic application form. Each roof has its own serial number and ALUNA® Certificate of Authenticity so it is fully registered in the CRM system and can be identified.
There are hundreds of covers installed at our clients each year. ALUNA® is most valued by customers for their innovative and durable solutions and attention to detail. Innovation in the production of roofing if often associated only with technical facilities: hinged doors or extension of the guides where in fact what is important is the usefulness and practical application of solutions considered by customers over time (from 8 to 12 years). ALUNA® is constantly growing and entering new markets. At present, more than 70% of the production in Poland goes to Western markets. Most often to France, Germany or Sweden. The modern ALUNA® Design and Engineering Office uses only the latest state-of-the-art, proven technologies to finish up the roofing, that will provide you years of satisfaction.
- Documented numerous awards and distinctions,
- ALUNA® Research and Development Laboratory - "others plagiarize our ideas!”
- For 19 years we have been developing on the bases of western conditions of quality and technology,
- We have numerous testimonials from our customers,
- We install hundreds of roofs annually.
- Exceptional strength of the structure proved by a reliable and authentic AFNOR C.E.I.P. NORME NFP90-309 + A1
- Tailored designs to the individual wishes of our clients,
- No visible assembly elements,
- Guides extremely low and safe for children and their small feet - the ALUNA® CSPS system (ALUNA® Children Safe Protection System),
- Full RAL color palette available in the TIGER DRYLAC® structure,
- TIGER DRYLAC® structural paint has an increased resistance to scratches,
- Tandems: two in each trolley, four in each segment,
- A specially designed wind farm system consisting of: dual aretations with the possibility of key locking and four modules that prevent each segment from tearing off the guide rails. In addition, the top wall blocks,
- Patented system of aluminum profiles, polycarbonate non-scratch seals and a whole range of extremely durable accessories adapted to the acid environment,
- More durable and stiffer structural profiles, more durable than the competition, resistant to snow loads from a certified aluminum alloy,
- 8 ball bearings in each segment,
- The best quality currently produced polycarbonate panels in the world,
- Stable structures, non-deforming profiles for years - patented ALUNA® Construction System aluminum profile system,
- ALUNA® AIR XXL profile with increased stiffness and resistance to extremely difficult weather conditions,
- 4-step production quality control system, compliant with the TQM Quality System and with AFNOR certificate.
10 years on aluminium construction of ALUNA®,
5 years on installation of construction by ALUNA®,
3 years on paint ALUNA®,
10 years of guarenatee from polycarbonate producer,
2 years of guarantee from glass producer.